Professional Services of the Funeral Home, Operating Expenses, Funeral Directors and Support Staff
This fee represents a proportionate share of our day to day operating expenses to provide our families with the finest facilities and services that we can offer. It is made up of two components: services of our funeral directors and support staff; and, day to day operating expenses.
Our Services Include:
- Conducting the Arrangement Conference
- Planning the Funeral Service
- Consulting with family and Clergy
- Obtaining necessary permits and authorizations
- Coordinating with the cemetery, crematorium, or other third parties (e.g. Sault Star, Musicians, Service Clubs and Florists)
- Care and preparation of the deceased
- Handling of Memorial Donations
- Coordinating post funeral receptions
- Availability of a Funeral Director 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Services can be customized to meet your family's needs.
Our Operating Expenses:
Proportionate share of operating costs including, but not limited to:
- Fees and Dues
- Maintenance of Facility and Grounds
- Staff Salaries
All of the Service Totals do not include:
- Merchandise such as Funeral Casket, Outer Burial Container, Stationery, Flowers or other funeral costs involved in conducting a funeral such as honourariums and third party business expenses; or, sales tax.
Reception Services are Available
|Facilities for Post Funeral Reception||$245.00|
|Staff for Post Funeral Reception||$110.00|
An open, spacious and comfortably furnished reception centre is available for families to receive friends after the funeral service for a time of hospitality. There is seating for 72 people and ample standing room. We provide coffee, tea, sugar, cream and milk, as well as china and napkins. Our hostess will care for the presentation and clean up of the food and refreshments.
Food Options Available:
A) Family may supply their own refreshments (pop, juice, etc.).
B) If a church group, lodge group, club etc. wishes to provide the food, they are welcome to do so.
C) A caterer may be selected by the family and arranged by the Funeral Home to deliver food to our facility.
Memorial Stationery Packages
An additional charge of $330.00 (plus H.S.T.) will be added to the funeral package of your choice if you desire a register book, memorial cards, acknowledgement cards and a candle. The memorial card and acknowledgement card quantity will be given as needed at no additional cost.
Note: A photo can be added to the memorial cards, however, the photo is reproduced in house and quality is dependent on the quality of the original photo.
Stationary items can be purchased separately at the following costs:
|Memorial Cards||$135.00 per 150 cards|
|Thank You Cards||$20.00 per 25 cards|
All services are subject to applicable taxes.
Other Funeral Related Funeral Expenses
Plasticized Bookmarks -- $4.50 each
Sold in quantities of 2
Above and beyond the 100 km radius mileage will be charged at $1.75 per km one way.
It is customary for the family to offer a token of their appreciation to people who have played a role in the funeral service. For your convenience we have provided you with the suggested honourarium.
Clergy -- Starting at $275.00
Musicians -- Starting at $150.00
- Formatting a DVD into a professional layout with photos provided on a USB stick at a cost of $44.00, 3 DVD’s will be provided.
- Formatting a DVD into a professional layout with hard copy photos provided by the family, cap of 75 photos, at a cost of $275.00, 3 DVD’s will be provided.
- Additional copies of a DVD, beyond the 3 copies provided will be a cost of $11.00 per DVD.
Third Party Business Expenses
Third Party Business Expenses As a complimentary service to you we will be pleased to arrange for third party expenses that you choose to compliment your funeral service. These include, but are not limited to, the following: Newspapers, Flowers, Coroners Fees, etc.
If any additional limousines are desired, the fees will be charged at the prevailing rate of the contracted limousine company.